DUDE Wipes are flushable pursuant to the INDA GD4 international flushability guidelines.
Check out all 39 thrilling pages of the GD4 Guideline here!
Our wipes are made with 99% water and plant-based fibers that begin to breakdown when flushed per the GD4 standards in sewer or septic systems.
Besides being flushable, we use a unique and innovative material that is made from 100% plant based fiber & from sustainable sources.
We also place the below warning and usage instructions on all of our DUDE Wipes flushable packaging:
†Independent lab testing shows these wipes meet INDA GD4 Flushable Product Guidelines. Not all systems can accept flushable wipes. Ignoring Disposal Instructions may lead to clogs, property damage, or regulatory violations.
Do not flush if:
- Violates local rules
- Using RV, marine, or aviation system
- Using macerator toilet or household pump
- Fat or grease are put in any drain or you are unsure of system capability
Flushing Ok if:
- Permitted by local rules
- One wipe per flush
- No history of clogs or back ups
- Septic follows EPA schedule for alternative systems (annual inspection & pumping)
If a problem is noticed, dispose of in trash and stop flushing.